Monday, July 30, 2012

Lunch kits! only my opinion.....

I am a big fan of the bento lunch boxes as you get to see and eat so much variety in one meal. Plus the presentation of the food in the bento boxes makes it look so appetizing. Last year I purchased "planet boxes" for my children (really for me) a bit pricey but after a school year of using them I have no regrets and feel it was money well spent. My only beef is the main kit compartments are not water tight (berry juice has leaked) and they do not fit in a regular lunch kit, I will be purchasing the case this year.  check them out here http://planetbox.com/ 
rover.png




Being a preschool teacher you see it all when it comes to lunches, my opinion is metal containers are the best and then the lock n lock boxes next. Regular kits with a miss mash of containers work fine but can be a lot of work for us parents.
I am not a fan of the "Laptop" bento boxes or the "Goodbyn" lunch kits I have seen these in action and they are quite frustrating for everyone involved don't waste your money.


 Please share your favorites in "comments"









No comments:

Post a Comment